Last Update on 20 Feb 2020
If you tend to work mostly on the computer, I am sure the quality of the keyboard and mouse matters the most to you. Even if you work on laptops you will still need the best USB keyboard mouse combo to comfort your hands and neck.
Given the huge choices, buying a new keyboard and mouse could be overwhelming. And if that is correct, your search for the best keyboard and mouse in 2020 will end here.
Selecting your Best Keyboard and Mouse
The important things to keep in mind while selecting your keyboard and mouse combos:
- Keyboard Layout
- Keyboard Type
- Batteries Requirement & its life
- LED Indicators
Also Read: Best Money-Saving Hacks on Amazon India
Top 3 Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 2020
Logitech MK550 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse
- Logitech’s Constant Curve layout for reduced stress.
- Lower wrist fatigue with the integrated palm rest.
- Options for leg height that raises about 1 inch.
- Long Battery Life.
- Connects up to 6 unifying devices on one receiver.
- No LED’s for Caps and Num key.
Logitech MK345 Wireless Combo
- Comfortable, quiet typing on a familiar keyboard layout.
- Generous palm rest.
- Spill-resistant design.
- Easy-access media keys like mute, volume and play.
- Comfortable right-handed mouse.
- Hand-friendly contoured shaped mouse for smooth, precise tracking.
- The mouse is little smaller in size.
- Key surface area is also slightly smaller.
Logitech Wireless Combo MK360
- 20% smaller but provides full functionality.
- Automate frequent navigations using the hotkeys.
- Let you work for up to 3 years on 2 AA batteries.
- Your keystrokes are protected using 128-bit encryption.
- Advance optical precision mouse.
- Limited space between the keys could make it a little difficult to clean.
- Does not use Logitech’s unifying technology.
Top 3 Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo 2020
Havit Keyboard Rainbow Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo
- Transparent letting on the keyboard and the light reflecting through those letters makes it look great.
- The rainbow back-lit keyboard creates a cool gaming ambiance and makes gaming much more exciting.
- The mouse has 7 circular breathing colors.
- Feet on the bottom allows the keyboard to be angled up or down.
- Good build quality for longevity.
- The drainage holes in the rear protect the keyboard for any accidental liquid spillage.
- You can disable to WIN keys for pc gaming.
- 19 ghost and 8 multimedia keys.
- Interchangeable “WASD” keys.
- This gaming keyboard and mouse is a simple plug and play, you don’t need to install software to use it.
- Media Keys are located on the left of the keyboard. This could take some time to get used to.
- No dedicated mute button.
- The mouse is a little light in weight and hence to a few, it misses the feel of holding a device.
- User’s Manual is vague and poorly written.
BlueFinger Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Voiceless Gaming Mouse.
- The keyboard is much quieter than the many expensive keyboards.
- Plug and Play, no drivers needed.
- The keys are extremely responsive, mechanical in touch.
- The led lighting within the keyboard and mouse are bright.
- No instruction manual in the box.
- Some users have found issues with backlight keeps turning off.
- Adjusting the DPI settings for the mouse is a manual process.
- The backlight appears harsh to a few.
Redragon K552-BB Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- Includes a High-Quality Garuda Stereo Gaming Headset with Microphone.
- LED Backlit Gaming Keyboard.
- Splash-proof Design.
- 12 multimedia keys.
- Interchangeable WASD and ARROW keys.
- 87 anti-ghosting keys.
- A high-speed USB cable and gold plated USB connector for hard-core Gaming.
- The software allows the user to customize buttons.
- 2 programmable side buttons.
- Noise Reducing Closed Ear Cups, highly adjustable headband.
- Sometimes while booting the PC the keyboard would not light up.
- The keyboard is a little loud being mechanical.
- The mouse lacks rubbery feel on the thumb.
Top 3 Best Keyboard and Mouse for Smart TV 2020
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad
- Whisper-quiet low-profile keys.
- Easy-to-read bold, bright-white characters.
- Media hot keys like mute, play, volume up or down.
- Large 3.5-inch touchpad. Multi-touch navigation.
- Plug-and-play setup with Logitech Unifying wireless receiver.
- Long-lasting 1 year battery life.
- Sleek Compact Design.
- Lack of a scroll wheel or center button for the mouse functions.
- Location of the right shift key.
- It is a little inconvenient to hold the Function key to use Home/Page up/Page down/End keys.
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Keyboard
- Compact and slim.
- Enjoy seamless control of your PC-to-TV entertainment.
- Comfortable, quiet keys and a large (3.5-inch) touchpad.
- 10 meter/33 ft wireless range.
- Customizable Function Keys.
- It has a power button so the battery doesn’t drain fast.
- Page Up and Page Down keys are quite small.
- If you plan to use this keyboard for writing purposes, you will struggle with its key size.
Rii 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse
- Mini Wireless QWERTY Keyboard.
- Portable and Convenient for Your Notebooks & Tablets.
- Plug and Play, no drivers needed.
- Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- Ultra-sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard.
- RF Button.
- The media keys only in combination with the Fn key.
- The mouse buttons should be on the left side.
- Can’t turn off the tap to click feature of the touchpad.
A gamer would need something colorful and wireless, whereas a student might just look for simplicity and convenience. A home user might just look for compactness and a writer might look for the keyspace.
There are plenty of choices when you look for the best keyboard and mouse combo in 2020. It’s actually confusing.
I have tried to remove the confusion in this article and have made it simpler for you to select your best keyboard and mouse combo depending on your needs.
Go make every pennyworth.
Help your friend making an informed buying decision by sharing this post with them. If you like what I write, follow me on Facebook.